Running a business like ours involves training and development about :
1) the company
2) the business
3) the products and services
4) how to use modern implementations to share with others – matching product to people and people to product
5) how to nurture your team members in leveraging each others’ strength in building the business
6) sure, there are lots more points – so I’ll just stop here!
Just wanna share what we acquire and use for our regular business presentation in this blog!
After paying for equipment rental at the hotel venues, we surely feel that we can save cost by getting our own. The following just covers what is included in the pic above. There are other equipments which we will share at another opportunity.
– The notebook, of course is for the presentation slides. Will try using Tablets in the future! Anyone has great tips, please write over!
– Clicker – this is our 2nd clicker. The 1st clicker is much more fanciful but presenters often trip over those many buttons. Lesson learned : the simpler the better! Button : Next, Back, Laser 🙂
– Projector, which is an NEC LED projector (get these LED projectors, they are much affordable and does not have the annoying habit of having the expensive bulb blown out at critical events)
– Wireless microphones. We were using wired microphones initially. Having to meddle with cables on the floor has been an issue. So it’s time to go wireless. We first have ‘The Singing Machine’ wireless hand-held microphone to start with. It was cheap and good! Something like $25 CAD. Still having to hold the microphone can be challenging for presenters not used to holding the mic with one hand and the clicker with the other – you can imagine some pointing the wrong device and wondering what’s happening 😉 So comes the wireless lapel (Lavalier microphone) from PYLE.
Got the PYLE from The Source online – $40 and with CashBack 🙂
Firstly, $40 is a super sweet price! At first we are wary that it will be one of those lemons. But, IT IS DEFINITELY NOT! It has pretty good range, has volume control and pick up pretty good for voice. Will do a product review here if we can find the time! 5 thumbsup – we even bought a second one as standby.
Next, what’s CashBack? A quick explanation here.
At our online portal : http://shop.com/healthyplan, create an account (no membership fee, no credit card info required – 100% benefits). As preferred customer, when you make purchase of our company products or navigate to our hundreds of Partner Stores, you get to earn CashBack from your purchase. These CashBack amount credited into your account can be used toward subsequent purchases or when over $10, you can request a cheque be cut and send to you.
Will cover more about Partner Stores in upcoming posts.
Tony n Annette Chia