SHOP LOCAL is SHOP.COM’s ground-breaking initiative to garner another gigantic sector of business transaction under it’s umbrella : O2O (Online-To-Offline | Offline-To-Online).
If you are a customers, imagine getting PAID TO EAT? Yes, CASHBACK has proven to be an attractive draw for local stores participating in SHOP.LOCAL customer loyalty program.
3 EASY STEPS
- Link Your Credit Card(s).
Sign-In to SHOP.COM account (Create your CashBack Account first if you don’t have one)
- Explore Offers. real-time offers Check at your Geo-location – Best Offers show up at the top! You can install SHOP.COM mobile app
- Earn CashBack while you eat, drink and shop at any SHOP.LOCAL Store!
For Business Owner
All local business will like to increase their customer base, keep their business growing and doing it in an admin-free, result-oriented, and modern method in line with Internet and Mobile technology.
Here are some essential information :
How SHOP Local makes it simple and hassle free to grow your business
- Access to more than 6 Million loyal customers!
- Tap into our powerful network of 180,000 independent distributors who will help drive new customer acquisition and transactions to your business.
- Pay As You Go. No risk marketing = No upfront costs or monthly fees. Only pay commissions on actual transactions referred via SHOP Local.
- Leverage SHOP.COM, one of the Top 100 e-commerce sites in the world, generating billions of dollars in revenue by selling products into almost every county on earth.
- Drive local foot traffic to your store today with SHOP Local now and increase sales.
- FREE inclusion in all SHOP Local marketing opportunities and event marketing to our customers and independent distributors!
- No hardware or software needed. No staff involvement or training. No changes, just additional revenue!
HOW IT WORKS FOR MERCHANTS
YOUR OFFER IS DISPLAYED
PAY AS YOU GO
ZERO ADMIN OR OVERHEAD FOR BUSINESS OWNER!
With SHOPLocal, customer always pays you full price. No hardware or software needed. No staff involvement or training. No changes, just additional revenue!
HOW IT WORKS FOR CUSTOMERS
Customers Link their Credit or Debit Cards to SHOP Local. When they complete the transaction at your business using their linked card they earn CashBack.
SHOP LOCAL – HASSLE FREE, NO RISK, JUST RESULTS
A SIMPLE AND HASSLE FREE WAY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS!
- new customers
- increase in revenue
- increase in exposure
- no upfront fees
- pay as you go
- no hardware and no training
REACH NEW CUSTOMERS IN YOUR LOCAL AREA SIMPLY BY PARTICIPATING IN SHOP LOCAL.
NO RISK MARKETING = NO UPFRONT COSTS OR MONTHLY FEES.
Pay As You Go. Only pay a commission on actual transactions referred via SHOP Local.
No hardware or software needed. No staff involvement or training. No changes, just additional revenue!
Local Business Owners’ Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I apply to be a SHOP LOCAL merchant?
It’s super-easy. Head here to start the application process.
2. How does SHOP Local work?
As a merchant, you’ll have control over how much to discount. Other than that, no additional work is required from you or your staff. The savings for your customers are automatic—no vouchers, no hassle. Each month, SHOP Local will provide a detailed report, including information about revenue and the number of transactions we delivered. You’ll be able to track exactly how much business SHOP Local is helping you bring in.
3. What is a Cashback Reward?
Customer’s earn Cashback from their SHOP Local purchases, and they can use the rewards on SHOP.COM or once consumers reach a $10 cash-back balance, they’re eligible to request the amount via direct deposit to their personal account.
4. Why is this appealing to customers?
As easy as it is for you, it’s even easier for customers. They’re going to discover great new merchants, including yours throughout the area. No fiddling with phones or paper vouchers— they simply go to the SHOP Local merchant and purchase as normal, using the credit or debit card registered through the SHOP Local website.
5. Do I have to pay a fee to be a SHOP Local merchant?
There are no upfront fees to join the network except the commission given to SHOP.COM on purchases made by customers, which we will then reward Cashback and points. When we drive a customer to use SHOP Local at your business, you pay SHOP Local a Cashback percentage and a marketing fee. The Cashback goes back to your customer in its entirety… These fees will be totaled and billed to you by SHOP Local on a monthly basis.
6. What types of businesses can join SHOP Local?
Basically, any place that can process a credit card transaction and has a physical location. Here are some examples:
* Dine-in restaurants, quick-service restaurants, etc.
* bars and clubs
* cafes and coffee shops
* Ice cream and frozen yogurt shops
* Childcare centers
* Dry cleaners
* Local bakery
7. Does SHOP Local require any extra equipment or software?
If you accept credit cards, SHOP Local requires no additional hardware or equipment. Customers use their activated and registered credit or debit cards to pay for products and services on SHOP Local through your existing credit card reader, and SHOP Local takes care of the rest. However, the program isn’t available for cash transactions or online orders.
8. Will my staff require special training in order to utilize SHOP Local?
No, because SHOP Local customers will behave like all other customers. No vouchers, remember? They pay with their registered credit or debit card in the SHOP Local program, and SHOP Local takes care of the rest. No additional training, work, or effort will be needed from you or your staff.
9. Who can I contact if I have more questions about this program?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer any questions you have about being featured as a SHOP Local merchant. We’d love to hear from you!
10. Can I discount specific parts of the business or offer more detailed offers through this model? For example, I’d like to offer 20% off appetizers in the wine bar between 4 and 5 p.m.
At this time, this isn’t possible. We’ve designed SHOP Local so that customers will seek you out in a way that allows you to serve them seamlessly. It’s good for them and easy for you. We do all the work, after all!
11. Is there any way to limit the number of people in a party that can use a specific SHOP Local reward?
You don’t have to worry about this, because anyone who pays with an activated card receives the agreed-upon reward, which you have the ability to control. If one SHOP Local member pays for multiple people in a given party, the discount will be applied to his or her card, but it will never exceed the percentage you have set.
12. Can merchants limit the number of rewards a customer earns in a given period of time?
The maximum amount of cashback a customer can earn in a day from a single merchant is $250.00.
13. How does the SHOP Local program work? How will customers find my offer? How will It help me get more customers?
This is the fun part: We can do a lot to help customers find you. Customers will discover your promotion via SHOP Local’s website and mobile channels App via SHOP.COM, as well as through direct email marketing campaigns. It can help you generate a considerable amount of valuable exposure––with no effort on your part. We’re thrilled to be rolling it out, and think you’ll be excited too when you see it in action.
14. Will customers who are visiting the area be able to find my business on SHOP Local?
We’re so glad you asked! SHOP Local members can access the list of all merchants that participate in the program via web or smartphone. SHOP.COM will drive customer visits and sales to your business
through the SHOP Mobile App, desktop and word of mouth advertising, so they’ll be able to find your business anytime they’re in your area.
15. Where can I see information about how many customers SHOP Local has brought to my business?
You’ll receive a monthly report that provides revenue stats, as well as the number of customers who’ve visited your business. The sample report can be found in the video at SHOP LOCAL Short Video
16. Will I know when SHOP Local customers are in my business? Will I know when a SHOP Local transaction has taken place?
Not necessarily, unless they tell you or ask about it. We think this is great, though, because it keeps both you and the customer from worrying about redeeming vouchers, keeping track of vouchers, etc. You’ll still receive regular information about when SHOP Local transactions are taking place, so it’ll be easy to keep track of how it’s working.